Discuss Career Options for MBA's, EMBA's and Specialized Master's in Management
Contact Elaine Frazier to discuss your career goals and graduate education in business at 973-596-6378 or email@example.com.
||Ms. Elaine Frazier holds an MPA with emphasis in Human Resources Management and a BA in English from Rutgers University. She has over 15 years of experience in career planning and placement. Prior to joining NJIT, she was Assistant Dean & Director of MBA Career Services at the Rutgers Business School|
Selecting a Graduate Program in Management
Ms. Elaine Frazier, Director of Graduate Programs and Executive Education, is pleased to offer the benefit of her 15 years of experience in career planning and placement, and we invite prospective students to seek:
Guidance in Selecting a Graduate Program in Management
- Should you pursue a specialized master's degree in management or is the MBA a better choice to meet your career goals?
- Is the Executive MBA the best option to meet your needs?
- What skills are companies looking for in high level professionals and managers? How can an MBA or a master's degree in management help acquire those skills?
Assistance with Non-Degree Options
- Is a certificate program a good way to return to school after a long absence? Is it possible to go on to an MBA?
- Is it a good strategy to begin as a non-matriculated student and take a few courses before applying to the MBA?
- Are non-credit programs a good choice?