NJIT's Martin Tuchman School of Management to Host Graduate Open House June 21
Learn first-hand about graduate program options available at NJIT's Martin Tuchman School of Management at a Graduate Open House June 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Campus Center Atrium.
- Experience directly the value of graduate study at NJIT as alumni share their career success stories and advice.
- Meet faculty and learn about our state-of-the-art curriculum, research facilities and initiatives such as our Ray Cassetta Financial Analysis and Trading Laboratory with a cluster of Bloomberg terminals, and our Business Analytics Laboratory!
- Get an instant admission decision and application fee waiver.
PROGRAMS OF STUDY
Convenient delivery options include: online, hybrid or classroom
- 18-month accelerated (Saturday) EMBA
- 48-credit MBA
- 30-credit Master of Science in Management