The Martin Tuchman School of Management (MTSM) offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business and management that are accredited by AACSB International.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- The Bachelor of Science in Business is a 124 credit program that combines the fundamentals of business with a technological focus. Students in the BS in business can choose a concentration in Finance, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Accounting Systems, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- The Business Minor is an 18 credit program designed to provide fundamental business and management knowledge to undergraduate students in any major outside of business, such as science, engineering, architecture and computer science.
- The Minor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is an 18 credit program that will help non-business majors prepare for careers where they will be commercializing new ideas into new business ventures and new business lines for existing ventures. In addition to business fundamentals in accounting, economics, marketing, and management, students will learn about New Venture Management and Financing.
Graduate Degree Programs
- The Master of Science in Management is a 30 credit program that can be completed in one year of full-time study or 18 months to two years of part-time study.
- The MBA is a 48 credit program that can be completed in two years of full-time study or three to four years of part-time study.
- The Executive MBA is an 18 month accelerated program for managers and professionals. Classes are scheduled in a blended learning format, meeting eight Saturdays in a ten-week period with two distance learning sessions in the same period.